In order for you to continue on the path of knowledge, you must understand very well the different bets you can make. This will help you to safely start playing French roulette for real money. In the same way, know the minimum and maximum to bet, which can vary depending on the casino.
In free French roulette you can practice all these bets so that you learn to control your bankroll. After all, the idea is that you do not bet without any order or strategy.
Simple bets cover 18 numbers, excluding zero, and contemplate three combinations that we will explain in this section. These bets are the simplest and easiest to understand. As for the house advantage, it is 2.70% and all of them pay 1:1.
Even or odd. In this the bet is made on even or odd numbers.
Red or black. Here the numbers are grouped in these colors, for this reason, the bet has that name. You can bet on all the red numbers or on all the black ones.
Foul/Pass. The bet is made on the first or second half of the numbers. From 1 to 18 it is a foul and from 19 to 36 it is a pass.
This type of bet is the one that contains several options. This means that we can make these combinations:
- Full. Bet on a single number. His pay is 35 to 1.
- Dozen. You bet on one of the three dozen that range from 1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36. Your payment is 2 to 1.
- Double dozen. The bet is made on 24 contiguous numbers. Pays 0.5 to 1.
- Column. It covers the three columns from 1 to 34, 2 to 25 and 3 to 36. In this case, you can bet on the 12 numbers of any of these. Your payout is 2 to 1.
- Double column. It is the bet on two columns of twelve numbers that are together. Pays 0.5 to 1.
- Horse. You bet on two numbers (next to each other) on the board. It pays 17 to 1.
- Six (Line). You bet on six next numbers or two rows of three numbers arranged horizontally. Your payout is 5 to 1.
- Chart. You bet on four numbers located together and place the chip in the common corner or its intersection. Pay 8 to 1.
- Street. You bet on three numbers that are in a transverse row. Pay 11 to 1.